Mobile & tablet webapp framework
Emy is a framework designed to create lightweight mobile web applications using web technologies. Its goal is not to be another Jquery Mobile but to provide a simplier & lighter alternative.
- Create navigational menus and native-like interfaces from standard HTML
- Support of device orientation and physical back button for navigation
- Dozens of UI components for lists, buttons, forms, panels, ...
- Provide a "nativ-ish" experience for your web apps
Extensions & themes
We really want to keep core code as lightweight as possible. Emy is a fork of iUI, a framework started by Joe Hewitt back in 2007 in an iPhone-only world. It’s not 2007 anymore, that’s why we provide additionnal themes & plugins.
- Themes : Android, Blackberry, iOS, iOS 8 & WindowsPhone
- Plugins : Extended styles, Extended elements, Extended transitions, Offline cache, Google Analytics, Theme switcher
You might even find more scripts or how to use third-party services like Bing, Facebook or Instagram APIs in our demos apps.
Emy stands for Efficiant Mobile librarY. It also, and well let’s be honnest, is my hug-addicted cat name :)